Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 35


How far along? 35 Weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: Somewhere between 26-30 lbs. would be my guess
Maternity clothes? Yep. And I've moved on to Justin's stash of old t-shirts. It is not appropriate for me to wear my t-shirts out in public, even if I'm just out for a walk.
Stretch marks? Haven't seen one yet.
Sleep: We got an AC unit which has helped us both sleep a little more soundly. Dream-wise? Last night I dreamt I delivered the baby at home by myself (no big deal) but couldn't keep the baby awake to eat for more than 30 seconds. The book I'm reading suggests keeping tired babies awake so they get a full meal vs. a "snack," and dream baby was not cooperating! 
Best moment(s) this week: Getting our hospital bag semi-ready, hearing that Heather B. made and mailed some cookies to me and also finding out that the case of they missing birthday cookies I mailed to Tara more than a month ago has been solved. They were there the whole time, but the morons in her apt. office didn't have their act together. 
Miss anything? My Cali friends and California produce.
Movement: It appears BT likes to stretch, just like me. This morning I think it was doing a near-perfect headstand, with it's little feet trying to push my sternum out of the way. Justin also got to feel one of BT's more rambunctious moving moments...the ones that usually happen when JT is at work. He was so excited! 
Food cravings: Berries. Burritos (satisfied). Heather B's cookies (soon to be satisfied). Mom's mac 'n cheese (satisfied). I've definitely had stronger feelings about food this week than at any pregnancy point so far.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: ??
Labor signs: No, but some of the BH contractions are combined with lower back pain and I catch myself holding my breath.
Symptoms: I cried during the Olympic swimming tryouts when they showed the parents of the winning racer. There was just so much joy on their faces that I cried tears of joy right along with them. JT doesn't understand how that works out exactly, but I told him it's good that he's gone during the day when I watch TV...
Belly button in or out? Still an in/out.
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Anxious and tired.
Looking forward to: Baby's due date, 4th of July celebrations with friends, week 37 when BT is considered "full term," friends coming to visit next week and the sun being around for at least 10 days, according to the forecast.



No comments: