Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 34


How far along? 34 Weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain: ~1-2 lbs. since the last dr. appt. 
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Haven't seen one yet!
Sleep: Well...it's hotter lately, I have bizarre dreams (even more bizarre than usual...the latest featured the Kardashians...?!), I get some wicked Braxton Hicks when I lay back down from getting up to use the bathroom...I believe I'm being trained for long nights?
Best moment this week: I believe BT flipped from being heads up to heads down! Also, Justin got home late Thursday night from his SoCal trip and has no more long, plane-required trips planned until the end of August. Lastly, the coffee stand I swing through from time to time gives out free donuts on Fridays. Ehem. 

Miss Anything? I think I covered most of them already.
Movement: The other morning I felt what I believe to have been a foot figuring out it could hook itself under my ribs. Also, BT shifts from side to side occasionally, causing my tummy to be lopsided. When this happens, Justin calls BT a spawning salmon :)
Food cravings: Heather Brackett's amazing chocolate chip cookies. Rumor has it she's making some Friday and mailing them to Spokane! They're made with browned butter, peeps.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Your guess is as good as mine! 

Labor Signs: None (at least I don't think so).
Symptoms: Losing my memory and occasional heartburn. Oh, and that hill I walk up to get to the park? I'm not going to walk up it anymore. I did earlier this week...at the slowest pace yet...and by the time I got to the park I was feeling lots of pressure and a pins-and-needles sensation in the baby area. I sat on a bench for a while until most of that passed, then experienced some Braxton Hicks while doing laps around the park. Since then, I've been driving to the park. Genius! I still get contractions with any exercise, but the prickly pressure pain isn't as intense. No more hills. 
Belly Button in or out? Still an in/out.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Though it's hotter this week so we'll see what happens. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Doing just fine, thank you very much.
Looking forward to: Finishing the cradle bumper project, Justin being home more often, the pork tenderloin with a blackberry compote I'm making for dinner tonight, the caramel macadamia nut crunch frozen yogurt I bought at the store and, call me crazy, but some good ol' summer weather! Enough of these thunder storms...bring on the sun!


Boom!

No comments: