I can't believe it's been two weeks since Maggie, James and Aunt Kathy arrived for baby shower weekend...will the next few fly by at the same rate? AH!
I miss this sweet face - James is such a happy little guy! Also, no, that isn't a real spider. It's a rubber toy that James enjoyed throwing around and chasing...he really got good at crawling during his trip to WA!
The shower for BT was wonderful and filled with friends and family -- many I hadn't seen since moving back to Washington!
I loved all the decorations, details, games and food. I even saved some of the decor to put in BT's room and baby book (I should get one of those, now that I think of it).
Delicious salads and desserts!
I'm going to hang some of the tissue balls in BT's room!
Aunt Barbara's diaper wreath loaded with lots of goodies for BT.
I LOVED the little owls everywhere! Some were standing, some were on the wall, others were hanging down -- every little detail was so cute!
BT loaded up on all sorts of goodies, from Bumbo seats and books to car seats, nail clippers and everything in between!
A special thanks goes out to Aunt Barbara, Aunt Kathy and Maggie for hosting and putting the shower together, as well as Brianna, Carrie, Francie and all the little girls who helped with decorations, food and making sure everything came together for the celebration!
BT, who communicates through rolls and punches, sort of like the Morse code, told me it had a great time and can't wait to use all the fun toys, take baths, dry off, be read to and stay safe with all the goodies :)
Nanny and me. She makes 92 look good! The arrival of BT will soon make this a four-generation photo.











1 comment:
What a lovely shower! You look great, Christine! BT's arrival is coming so soon!
Post a Comment