Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet Baby James

Justin took advantage of the time baby James was in town to test out his wiggly baby photography skillz. 

The following were snapped while Justin and dad entertained James between the time the babysitter left and when BT's baby shower ended. 

Not only did JT do a nice job getting James' attention for the camera, he captured a few of James' classic faces and a couple shots of James as he got the hang of crawling. 

"Oh! Hey there, Cousuncle Justin. What am I doing? I'm just sitting here, playing with my books and toys. What is that you have in your hand?"

"Well if you won't tell me, I'll just come over there. You see, I can crawl now. There's no stopping me!" 


"Humm...the contraption you're holding up to your face...it makes a fun 'click' sound."


"See how cute I am? May I see it?"



"Please?"

"Only when I'm bigger? Ok...so tomorrow is probably ok then, right? Yes! I can't wait for tomorrow!" 
(I think like to think this means James is super excited.)



"For now, I'll just read my book. But don't think I'll forget about tomorrow!"


-----------


And here are the two together:
Too cute!!

1 comment:

Maggie and Drew said...

LOVE!!! The commentary made me laugh :)))