Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grandview -- Days 1-3

Once we landed in Grandview, it was time to get to work. Yard work outdoors for Justin; job work in the basement for Christine. 

We were able to get some good time in with family and friends, though that time is never long enough:

We met Tyler & Jared for apps and drinks at Molcajetes:
Tyler and me. If only my 12-year-old self could see me now ;)

Jared and me. If you ask Jared, he'll tell you the chips at Molcajetes "take your breath away!"

And took in some of the beauty of my parents' yard and the sunsets:
Matt's grotto area off the side of my parents' house.

Gorgeous valley sunset.

But really, overall, we did our assignments:

Me:
 

Justin:

On Friday, we did a lot of last minute wedding to dos, getting tables set up, centerpieces put together, bouquets wrapped, errands ran, and so on. Later that night it was time for rehearsal. We all met at the church, ran through the ceremony steps and broke for dinner.

Rehearsal dinner was Bon Vino's in Sunnyside...we had a delicious buffet and celebrated the near newlyweds.

Justin and I got to spend time with Donnie and Molly at dinner, and I'm thankful we did! We don't often get to spend a lot of time together when Justin and I are in town, so I'm glad we got to hang for a while.

 Joe and Donnie at rehearsal dinner. 

Next....wedding day!

1 comment:

Maggie and Drew said...

I love the caption under the Tyler pic. Great video, too!!