producing their first fruits), I replaced the thyme...the other
straight up shriveled and dried out overnight, and our two and a half
watermelon appear to have sucked the life out of the rest of the
plant...that earlier bit about finding a watermelon with a bow on your
front door? Probably not going to happen.
The gorgeous sunflower blossoms are chocolate sunflowers. The seeds
were a gift from Justin's mom :)
I think what helped the tommies was the mulch I put around their
bases. That, and it's warming up again. And I gave them a shot of
Miracle Grow. Ok, so I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but I like to
pretend I have a green thumb!
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big it's all getting! I feel privileged to get to see it in person!
So awesome!!! Looks great!
Chocolate sunflowers!?! Who knew such a thing existed. They look great along with the rest of your garden!!
Chocolate sunflowers!?! Who knew such a thing existed. They look great along with the rest of your garden!!
Post a Comment