Monday, March 30, 2009

Twitterpated?

Oh the weather outside is...wonderful! This past weekend was very nice and Justin and I were excited to spend a little time outside! Though the majority of my outside time was actually spent at work, it was outside time nonetheless! We also got in a really nice walk around our new neighborhood -- no heart-spraying hoodlums in sight -- and discovered Castro Street, the main drag through Mountain View that is PACKED with indoor/outdoor restaurants, shops and sights. We're definitely excited to try out all the yummy-looking restaurants!

Since spring is in the air, maybe the hearts on our moving van were a sign of people being twitterpated! Awww ;)

I worked over the weekend because we're trying to get more members signed up for a preferred customer membership. Working out in front of the store was a nice change from working in the frigid backroom where I normally spend most of my time. It was such a delight to stand in the sun - I actually got a little sunburn (shocking, I know) even though I slathered on the sunscreen.



Pretty blossoming tree in the parking lot at work.






I want to apologize to our friends in and family trapped in the freak Chicago snow storm that hit over the weekend...it is even spring break for some :( And speaking of Chicago, I'd like to give a special shout out to our friend Sara Gray as one of her articles for
Travel Muse was published in the Chicago Tribune, sweet! You can give it a read here: http://tinyurl.com/d4bjla. As a member of the PR/Mktg world, this is very exciting!

In other news -- extremely LAME news, actually -- The Seattle Times has reported that WSU basketball coach, Tony Bennett, has given up on the Cougars and is taking a position with
the University of Virginia. Boo Tony. Boo.

Boo.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh you and your California weather... :)
Thanks for the shout-out! You guys are the best.

The Cox Trio said...

Christine! You had to rub in how great the weather is, didn't you?! You know what?... I love gray rainy days so you can keep your sunshine! :-)