Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello from San Jose International Airport!

Hi everyone! Right now I'm sitting at my gate in the San Jose airport, waiting to board my delayed flight to Seattle. Last Sunday we finally found an apartment in Mountain View, CA and it's time to move out of what has been a very expensive storage unit in Lake Forest Park, WA.

I'll be flying in late tonight and packing everything up with a bunch of help from my brother Curtis, my brother-in-law Joe and whatever other friends I can convince to help me move and get paid in beer. We'll have everything out by Sunday and then Joe and I will start the Magical, Mystical Rental Truck Tour of Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. It's a 14 hour drive to Mountain View and I'm sure when we get there, both of us will want to kill something!

Christine has to work so I'm flying this one solo and since I don't have much time to pack and get back to my job, I apologize in advance to those of you I don't get to see. Hopefully my flight doesn't get delayed again or there's going to be a coup!


Justin

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

I'm leaving a comment for you, dear! What a fabulous post :)