Whew! Moving...I've never moved all my stuff - every last item - all at once. Well, perhaps I should rephrase...I've never unpacked all my stuff all at once (the boys and Karen did all the packing and heavy lifting).
Unpacking has helped us realize once again that we have very gracious family and friends - we're so grateful for you! With every box I open comes a squeal of excitement as I pull from it another beautiful and thoughtful wedding gift. We received many fabulous gifts from you and are excited to put them to good use...again. I've already made quite a few meals for only being a 1/3 of the way unpacked, but I just can't help myself when I see all of my cooking gadgets and gizmos...plus all of the fresh and unique ingredients I see all day at work. I spend most of my time in the kitchen because that is where I feel best! In fact, last night I was frying up some bacon to have on hand for breakfast, while cutting out ideas from the latest Rachael Ray magazine, when Justin came in to say, "I can hear you humming from the other room...you must be happy!"
And I was.
Nothing like clipping out recipes and fun party or pairing ideas while listening to bacon (or whatever is cooking) sizzle away in a PLACE OF OUR OWN!
More soon...we're still buried in boxes!
PS -- can you guess what movie the title of this post is from? Extra credit if you know the next line...
4 comments:
The Little Mermaid!
"I've got whos-its and whats-its galore!"
Glad you guys finally have a home!!
Thanks! And extra credit for you!
Dang... I knew the answer too! Another question should be what is your favorite snack item to eat when watching The Little Mermaid? Or how can you tell if Christine has had a hard day?...
Doi - cheetos!
Post a Comment