Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 36

What comes after a watermelon? A pumpkin??

How far along? 36 Weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: Somewhere between 27-30 lbs now
Maternity clothes? Indeed
Stretch marks? Haven't seen one yet.
Sleep: Slumber iinterrupted several times a night and heartburn always precedes any shut eye. Luckily, I don't have much of a problem falling asleep when I first go to bed!
Best moment(s) this week: This has been an exciting week! Tuesday my friend Sarah was in town, Wednesday we went to Garfield to celebrate the 4th with the Olsens, Thursday I sent up to Waitts Lake to spend time with Tara and the Stroyan family and tonight JT and I are going to a Spokane Indians baseball game. Tomorrow mom, dad, Joe and Brianna are coming for the weekend too!! Something else exciting?? The doctor says I'm 1.5 cm dilated and about 80% effaced. I'm just happy the semi-painful, back-centered contractions I've experienced have been doing something and that the discomfort wasn't just in my head!
Miss anything? Energy.
Movement: Little one has been telling me lately that my ribs are irritating and a total inconvenience :) The other night it did a kick and a punch at the same time and it startled me enough to let out a yelp!
Food cravings: Nothing like last week, though Wednesday was one of those days where I just couldn't get enough food to make me feel full. Two breakfasts, lunch, 4th of July snacks, a full dinner...it was a good day to be hungry since there were so many yummy dishes to choose from at the Olsen's party!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Two more people have joined the girl camp, but it seems most people think BT is a boy. 
Labor signs: No true labor signs, but progress is being made!
Symptoms: Anxiousness.
Belly button in or out? Still an in/out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter. It'll be interesting to see what the expected 100F weather does to my little fingers this weekend.
Happy or moody most of the time: It's been a good week! 
Looking forward to: My parents and Joe & Brianna's visit, another week out of the way, Heather B's visit, seeing little BT.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Ahhh...so excited for you! You look SO GOOD! I didn't look anything like that at 36 weeks...then again, I had my baby at 36 weeks, so....who knows! I still think the little one is a boy and can't wait to find out if I am right.