Friday, March 2, 2012

18 Weeks

Justin has been gone again this week so I had to be creative with picture taking. When you only have one full-length mirror, it gets tricky, but I made it work!


Today marks exactly one week until we leave California. It still hasn't hit me yet...probably won't until we are unpacked and settled in Spokane for a few weeks! 

I've been wrapping up projects at work and training my replacement. Last night the owners took me out for a nice going-away dinner at Maggiano's and tomorrow I hear there is a little surprise celebration that I"ll have to act surprised about :)

BT is moving more these days, though I don't feel wiggling every day. I think, though, that if I were to sit and focus I would feel it every day. BT prefers my left side and low middle. Perhaps BT is afraid of venturing over to the right side without a flashlight or something ;) 

This weekend is crunch time for Team Thompson -- we have to get a few things cleaned out, organized and emptied. We also have a fun fourth birthday party to attend Saturday for little miss Eva and a co-going-away gathering with friends Sunday for us and another couple who is leaving in a few weeks. 

Before we know it, we'll be in Spokane! We secured a townhouse to rent on the South Hill, too! Please pray for a smooth transition, time to get things done, smarts to not overlook anything we need to get done and also for Spokane to have a heat wave the week we arrive :)

1 comment:

Maggie and Drew said...

You look amazing!! Almost half way :)