Friday, March 16, 2012

Team Thompson's New Digs

Here they are, pictures of the new place. I also threw in a video for good measure. Enjoy!

 From living room/entry to dining room to the entry way.

 Living room wall -- my favorite part.

Other living room wall.

Looking down the hallway from the kitchen to the front door. 

Kitchen. Still not sure what this magic box is for. Looks like there are slots for dishes and glasses...

 
Other wall in kitchen and a glimpse of the dining room.

 Stairway to upstairs. Or downstairs, depending on which way you're going.

And the grand finale...

4 comments:

MaryJane said...

I love it...especially the fireplace wall. The video was great; thanks for inclouding it. Love the rug!

Heather said...

I love the place, but I hate that you are gone. I'm excited to see photos of everything set up!

mommyneedsanap said...

What a great looking place! I hope to get to see it in person at some point. Congrats on all of the new adventures!

April

Heather said...

Love the new place! It looks like you guys are on the bottom of the hill - yes? It's super cute!