Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Half Baked

I couldn't help myself with the title of this post...BT is half baked! I can't believe how fast the 20 weeks have gone (well, I wasn't aware of the first 6-8 weeks), and expect the next 20 to pass at the same rate. Prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy and roughly 20 more weeks of baby-baking are certainly appreciated!

I'm not taking a pic this week...I've been cooped up in a hotel for a few days and am not ashamed to say I look as if I've been cooped up in a hotel for a few days. Plus, Justin is gone on a business trip so there is no reason for me to dig out a pair of pants that aren't my yoga pants...I have nowhere to go and nothing to do!

Also, the pic from Week 19 was taken just two days ago so not much has changed.

What has changed, however, is the BT. Little one is just growing and growing! Praise the Lord :) We got the ultrasound results from my doctor, and the good news is, on the date of the ultasound, there was a, "single living intrauterine gestation with composite sonographic age of 19 weeks 3 days." The tricky news is the, "single living intrauterine gestation [is] in predominantly breech position." 

Doctors and their fancy words!

Good thing BT has a few weeks to rotate and undo its breechiness. Here are the stats:


Moving update: we expect the moving truck to arrive by Monday. We got the keys to our new place on Monday and I love it! It's full of character and has plenty of space for our belongings. I can't wait to get all moved in and settled. Seeing the room we'll likely make the nursery has also prompted me to get crackin' on our baby registries. 

We started one on Amazon, Babies R Us and Target. I'm soooo thankful for the lists of baby needs from my mama friends. Goodness gracious, babies need a lot of stuff! I'm also excited that all three stores where we registered offer parents a nice discount on items still on their registry after baby's due date -- thus, we've added on quite a few items...who doesn't love a nice discount! I think my favorite item is the crib sheet set we put on Amazon...I also saw it on an ad for Vonage bundles. Ha! 

I plan to get over to the new place today or tomorrow and will take more pics and possibly a video...keep your eye on the blog for updates!

3 comments:

The Cox Trio said...

Keep the updates coming! I'm so happy you are closer now. I want to see pictures of the new place.

Maggie and Drew said...

Love the bedding set! Owls are so cute :) I can't believe you're 20 weeks, that is so exciting!!

MaryJane said...

Don and I laugh every time we see that ad. Now we'll be watching with a new eye to see your sheet set! The owls are great!

And I'm with Sara, pictures please!