Well, the little sweet potato is definitely getting bigger and stronger! In the last week I've felt wiggling and it's been stronger the last two days. Even ticklish at times.
It's such a comfort to feel little BT moving around in there, and I'm certainly looking forward to our next ultrasound March 8...yes, the day before we make the big move.
My appetite isn't as aggressive as it was the first few months, but I go from comfortable to hunger shakes and a light head quite quick. I've cut back on peanut butter intake, but still keep a jar at my desk at work in case of emergency...an apple (working at a produce market, I have easy access) dipped in peanut butter is quick and satisfying, that's for sure!
Here are the stats as of yesterday:
It's such a comfort to feel little BT moving around in there, and I'm certainly looking forward to our next ultrasound March 8...yes, the day before we make the big move.
My appetite isn't as aggressive as it was the first few months, but I go from comfortable to hunger shakes and a light head quite quick. I've cut back on peanut butter intake, but still keep a jar at my desk at work in case of emergency...an apple (working at a produce market, I have easy access) dipped in peanut butter is quick and satisfying, that's for sure!
Here are the stats as of yesterday:
I've made an appointment with a new doctor in Spokane and look forward to meeting her. My doctor here squeezed me in for two last appointments the week we leave, one being the ultrasound, so I'll be set for a while.
The biggest concern my doctor has about orientating a new doctor is making them aware of my scoliosis so everyone, especially the anesthesiologist, is aware of possible epidural barriers ahead of time so there are no surprises come delivery day. Yea for crooked backs ;)
I'll be training a replacement at work next week, though my employer has asked me to continue on with some writing responsibilities when we move. I'm honored they think enough of my writing to ask me to do it offsite. The plan is to continue until maternity leave and possibly after, but that's up to me. It'll definitely be nice to have a little bit of extra cash flow as we lead up to BT time. I hear little ones can be spendy!
I'll be training a replacement at work next week, though my employer has asked me to continue on with some writing responsibilities when we move. I'm honored they think enough of my writing to ask me to do it offsite. The plan is to continue until maternity leave and possibly after, but that's up to me. It'll definitely be nice to have a little bit of extra cash flow as we lead up to BT time. I hear little ones can be spendy!
3 comments:
The last few pic's looked like a boy belly to me.....but this one looks like a girl...
You will have to post at least one more before the big ultrasound!!!
You look great! Take care of yourself during these next few weeks of transition! We will miss you!
Super cool that they still want you to work a little! I'm no doctor, but with both kids before being diagnosed with gestational diabetes I would get super shakey when I was hungry. Have you mentioned this to your doc?
Post a Comment