While listening this morning to a podcast of Joyce Meyer, I took away
the following important message for everyday life:
"This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and
be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24 AMP)
While it's easy to say, "I'll be happy when..." or "I'll be happy when
they do..." it takes commitment to start each day determined to be
happy and hopeful, celebrating what has been given.
"There will always be something to steal your joy until you make a
decision to be happy now. Why would any reasonably intelligent person
want to think things that make them miserable? Be a person that's full
of hope -- hope is a joyful expectation." - Joyce Meyer
So...here I go: today is a newsletter day at work. The newsletter will
come together well and I'll have plenty of time to finish it,
presenting a final product that I feel is my best work. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment