
In more exciting tomato news, at least for us because we keep an eye on the little guys each day, they're finally starting to get some color!

I'm nervous about leaving them alone for a week in July. I'm hoping they won't all ripen and rot while we're gone! Have you ever tried a water globe? (Yes, as seen on TV.) They sell them where Justin works and we're thinking about giving them a try...either that or we might put them on the landing outside and ask elusive neighbor to water them from time to time.
Any tips on keeping them hydrated and healthy while on vacation without any little neighbor kids to pay to water them?
1 comment:
You could always pack them up and bring them with you!... Just hide them when leaving and entering Cali... You know how uptight they are with their "border"! :-) I think the little fellows would like a road trip.
Post a Comment