Happy 1st anniversary to us! Today we celebrate one year as Team Thompson - we can hardly believe how quickly the year has flown by, especially with all that's happened. thank you to all our friends and family for sending along congratulatory messages, love and support!
What fun pictures! I hadn't noticed before but in the picture of all the girls I actually look pregnant. I remember being very self conscious the whole day because I was in that awkward stage where I know lots of people couldn't tell if I was pregnant or just fat... I remember talking to Molly (from WSU) at the reception and I told her I was almost six months pregnant and I know she was surprised. Ahhh memories!
4 comments:
What fun pictures! I hadn't noticed before but in the picture of all the girls I actually look pregnant. I remember being very self conscious the whole day because I was in that awkward stage where I know lots of people couldn't tell if I was pregnant or just fat... I remember talking to Molly (from WSU) at the reception and I told her I was almost six months pregnant and I know she was surprised. Ahhh memories!
What a fun day! Congratulations on your 1 year!
Thanks, Emily! We wish you a happy first year as team O'Brien, too!!
Happy 1st Anniversary!! Hard to believe it has been a year, but what a year it has been. Loving you both...go Team Thompson!
Post a Comment