They do race ostriches. We didn't get a chance to see a race, but that's something I'd go for again to see. They also bring in some entertainment worth naming, such as Edwin McCain, The Axe Women Loggers of Maine (yes, you read that right), Flock of Seagulls and some gals from the Disney channel.
We had the most fun in the petting zoo area. Rolin got to see ostriches up close, which really excited him because there is an ostrich statue in almost every public building in town, and Rolin loves to see them. Here's one at the library:
Here are a few videos and pictures of Rolly feeding goats and sheep. He didn't hesitate at all to feed them!




2 comments:
I can't believe how unafraid he is of the animals. What a cute little guy!
I'm clearly very behind on your blog, but why the ostrich? Are they native to Chandler or something ;) ?
Post a Comment