Friday, April 18, 2014

Craftiness

I found my sewing machine the other day. That's not to say I forgot about it, it's just that in the midst of rearranging some of the rooms to make one over into Rolin's big boy room, I found it in the closet and decided I'd rather sew something than reorganize the bedrooms.

I get distracted easily.

Anyway, some of my friends and family have been busy reproducing, so I thought I'd make their offspring some homemade fun from Auntie Christine.

I'd like to thank Pinterest for the inspiration!

First up, a few taggy blankets with a crinkley factor in the middle:

 Back I

 Front I

Back II

Front II


Then some crayon rolls. I had fun making these! They're not perfect, but I don't think those under the age of seven will mind much:

Inside I

Outside I

Half-rolled I

All rolled up I


All rolled up II

Inside II


Inside III

Half-rolled III

If you'd like one, let me know!

2 comments:

MaryJane said...

These are awesome! You're so crafty! Just about anything is better than reorganizing rooms!

Amanda said...

Umm those are all adorable..you did great!!! The crayon rolls....how fun for traveling..or just for anything. Adorable!!