Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hairpane!

Rolin's latest obsession = airplanes. He can hear them about 20 seconds before either Justin or I can hear them, and he's also brought to my attention that we apparently live over a flight path to the municipal airport.

I had no idea so many planes flew over my house!

"Hairpane! Hairpane!" I hear this about 35 times a day. I think it's adorable.

He can even spot them through car windows.

This is him at the park about a month or so ago, when he just started spotting airplanes. I think he thought he could catch up with them. What I love most is how he squats down and points. I call it his Lewis & Clark stance.


We've ridden our bikes to the airport a couple times to watch the planes take off and land. It practically blew his mind. 

2 comments:

MaryJane said...

I love everything about this video...the warm weather, the cute squat, the little voice, OK as he sits down to be careful. Love it!

Maggie and Drew said...

Can he be any cuter???