Monday, November 25, 2013

Get on my feet!

I'm sorry we've been lacking in posts. Rolly is a lot  more interactive now, and I feel bad sitting at a computer trying to do something other than work when he wants to play. Especially when he comes and takes me by the hand to go on a baby adventure or to play blocks.

When he's napping (which is getting better!!) I find other things to do, like eat Halloween candy and watch "Harry Potter." When he's down for the night, I find other things to do, like eat popcorn and watch "New Girl."

Dishes? Laundry? Well, I leave those for Justin, of course ;) Kidding, kidding. We pretty much share those things...they get done eventually.

Here are a couple silly videos from October. I look at Rolin every day, but I don't realize how much he changes in even one month until I look at old pictures or videos. Even since I took these he's grown to look more like a little boy than a baby.


2 comments:

Maggie and Drew said...

You crack me up!! Who doesn't love a good old Harry Potter movie marathon!?! The shoe video is one of my all time favs!! He's concentrating so much!!

MaryJane said...

I'm laughing out loud at the shoe video. Love the intense look! I'm watching the videos from the last three blogs in reverse order, and you're right. He looks so much more toddler than baby now!