I'm not a huge fan of lettered shirts, but this was the third outfit change of the day (read: day full of blowout diapers) and I thought he looked extra handsome in this one.
I'm sure enjoying the 10 minute period of him entertaining himself will change in the course of the coming month...Rolin is just about crawling. We have yet to baby proof anything, so I know we'll be in trouble there. I better pre-load as many blogs as I can.
What he's up to:
- Scoots, rolls and stretches to get what he wants
- Started to pull himself to stand
- Still screams like a banshee
- Has two teeth
- Thinks he's Edward Cullen -- he'll lunge toward my arm to take a bite at any given moment. I guess, technically speaking, he'd be more like one of the Volturi, but we won't get in to that now... :)
Enjoying a snack of mum mums and a bottle at the park.
- Babbles da-da (in addition to other things, but da-da is the latest)
- Started taking two naps a day (on average, with the aid of various baby contraptions). It's a springtime miracle!
Checking out the pear blossoms with mom.
- Is a HappyPuffs-aholic
- Sleeps like a champ (most of the time)
Dad's home snuggles! This is Rolin's newest expression - it's coupled with a sort of grunt sound.
- Eats almost anything, only if some banana is mixed in
- Plays peek-a-boo:







2 comments:
What a fun post :)
Nothing like a baby giggle! Lucky you.
Post a Comment