Thursday, March 28, 2013

8 months!


Little man is now an 8-month-old. I'm rolling my own eyes as I write this so feel free to join in on the rolling when you read this next line: I can't believe how quickly time is passing. He's growing so fast!


Someone told me the month of April starts next week, I can't believe it. Spring is starting to make a show here in Spokane (finally), making for warmer days and reasons to go outside. It's been good for all of us to take advantage of the fresh spring air, stretch our legs and soak up some vitamin D.


Now for the reason for this post! In the last month, Rolin has begun to:
  • Sprout a tooth
  • Clap
  • *Sort of* wave
  • Eat all kinds of food
  • Become a peek-a-boo fanatic 
  • Blow raspberries constantly
  • Laugh more and more and along with us
  • Pick up and put the bottle in his mouth on occasion
  • Try to pull himself into a standing position
  • Drink from a sippy cup at meal times (ok, he more so enjoys chewing on it, but knows how to tip it up to get a drink)
  • Play better on his own for a good amount of time 
  • Bleed when mom clips his finger instead of his fingernail (oops!)

No comments: