Every now and then I finish a project. Some projects sit half done in our dining room for ages, but I do get around to finishing them (most of them) eventually!
Here are a few things I've done lately.
Mommy & me aprons for a buddy with a toddler. Color/Pattern: Pink and brown paisley for the main piece, brown with pink polka-dots for the pocket, brown for the trim.
I traced a set of aprons my mom has to make these. I think my favorite part is picking out the different fabrics.
Mommy-sized.
Baby-sized.
Rolin's valentine to his grandparents. If you look carefully, you can see me in the reflection. Hello there!
Other Mommy & Me aprons. As you see, it's customary to always wear the apron when playing with Rolly. Other pics of this pair would have been available if our camera hadn't spontaneously jumped from the hands of the carrier. Color/Pattern: bold color stripes for the main fabric, orange for the pocket, yellow for the trim.
Christmas wreaths!







1 comment:
Cool! You're pretty craft all right!
Post a Comment