Wednesday, April 11, 2012

24 Weeks

I know I say this every time...it is expected, after all, since the baby is doing what it should be doing...growing...but BT is definitely bigger and stronger! Seemingly overnight the light nudges changed to strong bumps and I can feel them in more than one place at the same time. Little one seems to like stretching just like mama.

Well, really, who doesn't like a good stretch now and then?

Like clockwork, BT is quite active around 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m., whether or not I've had any food. BT always moves a lot after a meal, but the 7:30 and 10:30 moves are usually unprovoked.

I'm still feeling pretty well overall, though I'm definitely feeling pregnant now. I believe I'm showcasing the telltale waddle, and you can usually find me in sweat or yoga pants and a t-shirt, unless I have some impressing to do. However, in just the last two weeks I've discovered that even my trusty ol' sweats are not the best pants choice. Also, the t-shirts are starting to protest under the pressure. Looks like I'll be hitting up Justin's t-shirt drawer before long ;)

I've still had no cravings or wanted any weird flavor combos...well, a Cheeto did fall into my applesauce the other day; that combo was surprisingly delicious. After the first accidental fall, I allowed more Cheetos to fall into the applesauce. OK fine. I basically used the applesauce as a Cheeto dip. There, I said it.

I shouldn't have been that surprised -- apples and cheese go well together as it is! Peanut butter? I still eat it quite often. Sometimes it's the only thing that satiates my hunger.

So, here are the pics and stats. This week's photo is brought to you by stripes. My, my there are lots of different stripe patterns and colors in this picture!

In case you're wondering, I think it just looks weird when I smile into the mirror for a self portrait, so I opted for a no-teeth pic.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

My goodness you look adorable! My guess is boy...though I have gone back and forth with the previous pics you posted. Hope you are well!