Friday, December 31, 2010

I hear wedding bells!

Congratulations go out to my brother Joe and his lovely lady Brianna! They got engaged on Christmas morning!

Joe had big plans for New Year's Eve proposal, but, as I'm sure most men can agree with, once you've made a decision and that little ring is in your pocket, you can't wait to just pop the question.

Brianna was surprised and Joe was shaking with anxious excitement as her family watched the proposal -- she said YES!

I'm getting a sister-in-law! I'm excited for another family wedding, bridal showers and engagement celebrations. Not necessarily in that order :) Let the good times roll!

Congratulations, you two!

3 comments:

Coug Gal said...

Wahoo! Congratulations to your brother! Happy New Year Team Thompson!

The Cox Trio said...

WHOO HOO! I'm happy for Joe of course, but this also means that you'll be up in WA a few times for wedding madness which means I might get to see you! :-) I've been thinking... how would you like a visit this spring from some lovely ladies that share the same middle name?... Once Gracie gets this whole sleeping thing down better a visit might have to happen.

Team Thompson said...

Do it!!! I'd love to have you ladies visit... Sleep schedule intact or not :) let me know if you have any dates in mind!