Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, MOM!!

Happy Birthday, MOM!!

I praise the Lord for all the blessings he's given, especially for my momma and family. Mom - you're inspiring in so many ways. Life, in the last few years, has thrown some rather sizable wrenches in your bike wheels, but you've remained a "glass half full" kinda gal, and that's something I aspire to be myself. Your steadfast faith and continuous thanksgiving for all things shows through in your actions and words, providing me with a frequent reminder that Jesus says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33).

Happy Birthday, mom! Thank you for all you do :)

1 comment:

MaryJane said...

You are indeed a lucky girl, Chris. I really like your mom and find her an inspiration, too. I'll see her tonight and give her a hug for you!