Monday, April 19, 2010

Always a good reminder

I get daily verses texted to me from the Christian station in Seattle. They're always a nice way to start the day. Sometimes, based on the verse I receive, it seems like the radio station knew what was going on in my life and the verse was selected that very verse just for me! Here are two I received last week that I feel are always good reminders:

The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. Psalm 18:2.

1 comment:

The Cox Trio said...

Ohhh I really like Psalm 18:2... That just might have to be in the running for Gracie's Life Verse when we have her dedicated in September. Still cannot believe in three months I'll be the mother of two!!!