Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bite Me

A few months ago, Justin's mom mailed me a box of Twilight-themed conversation hearts. She had picked them up when they passed through Forks one afternoon. I thought they were so great I put them in a drawer to save them for later (and because Edward is on the box....) ehem... sorry, I started daydreaming.

Anyway, I decorated for Valentine's Day and found a way to use the Twilight hearts -- I poured them onto the table centerpiece and spread them out. I didn't pay too much attention to the words until yesterday when I put the centerpiece away. I guess I just expected them to have messages you'd expect on conversation hearts. Most were what I'd seen before: I Luv U, Be Mine, Kiss, etc.

As soon as I saw one that read "Lamb," I chuckled outloud, and then when I saw one that read "Sparkle" and another that read "Forks" I couldn't stop laughing. Below is a random selection of sparkling Twilight conversation hearts.

You probably need to be a Twilight series fan to appreciate these and get in a good laugh. Just in case you're wondering, no, I didn't find one featuring "Sick Masochistic Lion."

1 comment:

Maggie and Drew said...

LOL! Thanks for making my Monday a little brighter with that post. Too funny!