Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dads!

This post may sound quite similar to the one we did for mother's day, but both Justin and I are incredibly blessed with wonderful families.

We'd like to wish a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to both L.J and Lee!!

Lee, I'd like to give a special thanks to you for raising the wonderful, respectful, witty, God-fearing and loving young man that I now call my husband. You've done and continue to be a guide for him and one he looks to for support and advice. You are a fantastic role model for Justin as both a husband and father.

Dad - ohh my, where would I be without you. You've always been the rock in my life and your wisdom is cherished. Thank you for all you do and continue to do, especially as Justin and I uprooted and moved to another state. I admire your strengths (and weaknesses) and your unwavering faith. And guess what? I love you!

No comments: