Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cupcake of the Month...RAINIER CHERRY!

Coming from the world of PR, I couldn't be more excited about what I'm about to share. In fact, when I got the news yesterday, I quickly ran to my computer to share it with the world via Twitter and Facebook.

As many of you know, my Olmstead relatives grow some of the best cherries around, and have even started an online business to ship cherries (and other cherry-related products...coming soon) nationwide. They've received a few media hits and their cherries have been main ingredients in a few Seattle bevs and bites, such as the Rainier Cocktail at the Seastar in Bellevue & Seattle, AND this one:
Cupcake Royale is the hot spot for cupcakes in Seattle and this month's cupcake of the month is the Rainier Cherry featuring rainiers straight from Olmstead Orchards (spelled wrong in the ad)! I'm so excited about this and equally bummed just as much that I'm no where near Cupcake Royale.

I will, however, settle for boxes of fresh-picked and shipped cherries later this month. Just as an FYI, you can preorder these fab cherries today or place your orders starting June 8th. Washington cherry season is starting soon, folks! Check out their site at olmsteadorchards.com.

Congrats, Olmstead Orchards! Miss you guys!

2 comments:

Jenn-Jenn said...

Shall I bring you a Rainier Cherry cupcake of the month when I come down for Helen's wedding later this month?

Maggie and Drew said...

I am bummed that you can't order the cupcakes to be shipped! No way would we ever get cherries or cupcakes THIS good in IL!!