Saturday, April 4, 2009

They Chyterboks are coming! The Chyterboks are coming!

This just in!!

My dear cousins Maggie and Drew are COMING TO VISIT us in May! Just this weekend I asked Justin to get the air mattress out of the storage unit so we can have it inside for company. "Ok....what company?" was his answer. I said, "Well, Maggie and Drew want to come visit soon...you never know!"

I guess I just had a feeling that my Maggie would be calling!! It's a birthday treat to herself and I couldn't be more excited. I've even blurted out "Maggie and Drew are coming!!!" about 5 times now since the call came in.

Holla!





Maggie and Drew's wedding, Nov. 3, 2007













Trading spaces, summer 2007







Drew, me and Maggie in the "Bean" in Chicago on St. Patty's day, 2007. (Cousin Andrew is in the background taking a pic of some other tourists!)



3 comments:

Maggie and Drew said...

Drew always knew that picture would come back to haunt him - LOL! I can NOT WAIT UNTIL MAY!! SO excited!!

MaryJane said...

Hooray! You'll have so much fun!

Maggie and Drew said...

We are headed your way in 3 WEEKS from today!!!