It's much more spread out and all animals are in an open space. Here are a few pics from our trip:
Rolin got to feed a giraffe!
Then the giraffe came on our bus!
"Yo, what's up?"
Rolin wanted to see this rhino up close, so I took him over there and lifted him swiftly up to pose for a pic on the rhino's nose (bridge?). That's when Rolin flipped out...it hadn't occurred to me he might think this statue was a real rhino. Oops! I felt like such a schmuck after I figured out why he was so upset. After some reassuring, he was ok with the rhino. Whew!
A highlight of the park is the tiger play area. Park workers get inside a huge cage with two live tigers to, you know, just play around with them as if they were house cats.
Tug-of-war with TIGERS.
A pretty white tiger enjoying some sun.
Grandpa was again a champ for carting Rolin around all day.









No comments:
Post a Comment