Here are some shots from Easter.
To celebrate our risen Lord, we went to church, ate hockey pucks, hunted eggs and dined with some new friends in town (where there was also more egg hunting).
Luckily, Rolin had been trained the week before, by his grandparents, to be an egg-hunting master so he had a handle on what to do when it came time for an egg hunt.
Rolly really liked that the little chick would cheep when he held it in his palm.
I don't have a clue where this poor little chick is now, come to think of it.
"A whole chocolate bunny just for me? Don't mind if I do!"
"Um, do you have another chocolate bunny I can eat?"
Scouting out eggs to make a plan of attack.
Find an egg, open it. Find an egg, open it.
"I'd look at the camera, but I think I just spotted another egg. Gotta go!"
More egg hunting at our friends' house.
Justin was so excited about being a hunting helper, he couldn't keep his eyes open!
"Dad! I demand you open this!"
"Mom! Enough with the pictures already!"











No comments:
Post a Comment