But, here are some pics to watch
14 weeks.
17 weeks.
Yes, it's the same shirt.
Yes, my posture is poor here.
Yes, I am wearing different pants.
Yes, I am 35 times bigger than three weeks prior.
Yes, the letter blocks on the wall are crooked.
Yes, the majority of my growth is likely due to cheeseburgers and granola bars.
Yes, I'm carrying a lot higher than with Rolin.
Any cravings? Yes...beer. And there is nothing I can do about it.
Also, a lot of people around here use their outdoor grills, so by 5 p.m. the delicious scent of sizzling steaks is wafting through the air in our neighborhood and I find myself craving a burger or other type of BBQ-able food. Sometimes I give into this, sometimes I just go eat white cheddar popcorn while I heat up leftovers for dinner.
I also find myself gravitating toward spicy foods or pulling the tapatio out of the fridge to spice up my lunch.
I am always starving (like, really starving) right after I brush my teeth and settle into bed for the night. I keep granola bars in my nightstand for this reason. Sometimes I try to go to sleep as quick as I can so I don't eat a granola bar. This is usually only when I've run out of granola bars. Plus, giving into my hunger pangs would mean leaving bed and going all the way downstairs to the kitchen. Justin is never happy about this request, but he has been a good sport and is kind about going to fetch me a snack. :)
I am feeling much better than I did in the first trimester. I have more energy, I can function in the mornings, I'm not *as* hungry. I'm still lazy. I still hormonal-cry (thank you P&G, for your super emotional Olympics-themed mom ads....AGAIN!). I still hormonal-yell (or head-scream). I still forget things...like words and proper punctuation.
Here is a sweet moment between Rolly and B2T2:
Kisses for Baby.
Yes, I have a strange bellybutton.
Yes, that mole was smaller before I got pregnant the first time.
Yes, yes. Thanks for noticing.
Yes, I have a strange bellybutton.
Yes, that mole was smaller before I got pregnant the first time.
Yes, yes. Thanks for noticing.


2 comments:
What a sweet little guy you have! Lucky Thompsons!
OMG. LOVE that video. :)
Post a Comment