Once upon a time, I bought an industrial-sized bag of artichokes at Costco because artichokes were slated as a featured ingredient in some upcoming recipes for work.
The next day, the recipe feature changed to something other than artichokes... ...
.............. ...
Good thing I like artichokes. It would appear Rolin does too!
He very intently watched as I plucked off the leaves and scraped off the artichoke meat with my teeth, so I figured I'd let him try it for himself. Little man didn't even hesitate! He picked the leaf right up and started gnawing on the meaty end. Those two little teeth of his came in handy!
It wasn't just a one-day-fluke either. As I said, I had an industrial-sized bag of 'chokes from Costco, so Rolly and I enjoyed quite a few artichokes while JT was out of town!
3 comments:
I knew I was related to that kiddo...yummy!!! What an advanced pallet he has :-) His hair is getting darker even since I was there!
This guy is adorable!
SO CUTE!! Love it :)
Post a Comment