Thursday, May 9, 2013

Popped corn

I haven't watched an episode in a while, but with "The Office" series finale coming up, I'm feeling reminiscent. I remember watching the pilot in college, and I remember subsequent episodes getting funnier and wittier (until they got weirder...). While living in Seattle, I'd meet up with Linsley to watch "The Office" -- Thursdays were my favorite day of the week. Once Justin moved to Seattle, he joined our Thursday night TV night.

If we had still lived in Seattle when Jim and Pam got married, I'm sure Lins and I would have made a cake to celebrate (like some others I know).

Anyway, one night we were watching at Linsley's when Justin decided to make some popcorn. The following is an account of what happened. You probably had to be there to really appreciate this:


------


------


---


------


There's nothing quite like the smell of burnt popcorn, right? Ohhhhh, good times.

No comments: