Friday, February 3, 2012

14 Weeks


I've moved on to maternity pants...so nice! My appetite isn't as aggressive as it was a few weeks ago, so I've been able to cut back on eating about every minute of every day...so that bump is more likely BT than peanut butter :) 

We've received a few packages from sweet friends and family full of fun things for me, BT and Justin, including ear plugs and 5 Hour Energy, ha! Thank you for thinking of us and my expanding waistline! 

The next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind with the move...it's all happening so fast! It's more likely now that we'll move in early March vs. late March, but the good news is we'll have a moving crew, provided by JT's company, that packs, loads, ships, unloads and unpacks EVERYTHING. As I understand it, I'll get to sit on a couch and watch other people pack up our belongings. This is for sure to spoil me for any future moving adventures!

Here we go!

5 comments:

Breanna said...

Oh my goodness...that is the cutest little bump! You will have to post more pic's as you get further along...I am really good at guessing gender when I can see the baby bump ( that is, if you want to know my guess).

That is so awesome that you will get movers!!! What a huge help and relief for you guys.

Team Thompson said...

I will! I'd love to hear your guess :) I think it's a boy, but we shall see!

MaryJane said...

Love the bump! And getting to see you. Maybe you should add a picture of JT's bump for comparison as you go! I hear the dads are even better at eating for two than the moms!

I think it is a girl. For some reason I've been calling it her all along.

And, yes, the movers will spoil you forever!

Maggie and Drew said...

Elastic waist pants are the best, aren't they??

Since we're all taking guesses, I feel like you're having a boy, too. Not sure why, maybe because I hope BT and James will be best little buddies just like their Mamas :-)

The Cox Trio said...

It was all Eric's idea to send ear plugs and 5 hour energy... men! :-)