Dude...don't knock it! I put my goats on a leash to let them stretch their legs while traveling on my recent trip home. They just followed me around. But this dude...something tells me this goatie sleeps in the house with him. LOL
It was so surprising to watch him leash up and get him out of the car and go for a walk! But I guess all animals need to stretch their legs, don't they!!
3 comments:
Dude...don't knock it! I put my goats on a leash to let them stretch their legs while traveling on my recent trip home. They just followed me around. But this dude...something tells me this goatie sleeps in the house with him. LOL
It was so surprising to watch him leash up and get him out of the car and go for a walk! But I guess all animals need to stretch their legs, don't they!!
Awesome! That's something I've never seen in my life. I did see a lady with a goose on a leash once, and it was equally as thrilling!
Post a Comment