Some of you know that one of the most horrible experiences of my life took place in an RV; in California, no less. It involved a rental RV, snow storms, leaky water tanks, Tiffany Amber Thiessen, gassy brothers, frigid communal showers, Rodeo Drive, excessive alcohol intake, a tell-tale red eye revealing I somehow had some vodka (uh oh), the Rose Bowl, New Years Eve, cigars, golf carts, bicycle races and endless miles of road construction. It might not sound that bad, but keep in mind I'm sparing you most of the details. In short, I spent most of the trip rocking back and forth and whimpering...it took a few years to get over the nightmares ;). Despite one minor mishap with the black water tank (...let's just say the hose wasn't properly secured to the septic tank when we pulled the empty lever...), RV living this time around has already proved to be a much better experience. Mom and dad even left all sorts of food and other necessities in the RV for us!! We couldn't be more thankful.
The Coyote Valley RV and Golf Resort we now call home is just what its name indicates. Stationed on a "Jack Nicklaus Signature Course," the park is complete with a pool, hot tub, laundromat, fitness room, putting green, dog park and free Wi-Fi. I think we're the only people here without a dog so maybe I'll take up golf. Maybe.
Ok, probably not :)
Here are a few pics we snapped with our phones (our camera charger is in the mail):




I bet you wish you could shower next to an airbrushed giraffe...

Mom and dad's RV is a Safari edition from the Serengeti line, hence the African Shara theme :) I suppose I should note that we're in the RV because we can't get rid of our apartment in Seattle.
1 comment:
Ahhh, the life of an RV park! I know its not ideal but at least it's better then the hotel... I'm praying someone rents your apartment soon!!! :-)
Post a Comment