Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day at the Lake

Tara, my college roommate, and her family have some lake property north of Spokane where we joined for an afternoon over the 4th of July holiday weekend. 

I went last year during the same time -- I was almost 9 months pregnant and had a bit of trouble getting myself out of the kayak. This year we got to take Rolin!


Rolly and I have been going to swim lessons at the YMCA so I think he was more excited about playing in the water at the lake. 


The other kiddos had some sand and water toys which Rolin really enjoyed using/eating. 


Puppy ears!

It was nice Justin was able to come along this year as it allowed me some time to lounge on a floatie with the other ladies and drink some brews. Yay for some me time!

We got this sunshade, but had no idea it was this big. It was a nice surprise! It was also a huge pain to put away, but with all of our powers combined we eventually made it happen. 
"Ohhh. This redheaded lady is quite lovely," said Rolin. 

Thanks for the fun time at the lake, guys!

No comments: