Thursday, October 25, 2012

3 Months!

Rolly is three months old!


What he does, has done and is doing:

  • Sleeps through the night
  • Sleeps in his crib in his room
  • Has been to Idaho
  • Spent a week in Montana
  • Discovered his hand
  • Started wearing 3-month clothes about one week into his second month
  • Fell off a chair in the hotel. Mom suffered more.
  • Smiles
  • Fake coughs (I think it's his way of talking)
  • Has started to be skeptical of strangers at first...is turning into a bit of a momma's boy
  • Giggles
  • Loves music
  • Doesn't care so much for being read to...he cries. It's weird.
  • Still hates tummy time
  • Is discovering his voice and expresses himself with lots of coos, aa cuuhs and screeching
Obviously I missed a few posts...so here's a photo recap!




"Hey Lenny, they say I'm nine weeks old today."

"Touch Lenny and I'll knock you out!"



 "Oh, Lenny. Your wool is so soft and tasty!"



No comments: