The song is everywhere. People have been making up and recording dances all summer based on the performance-gone-viral from the Harvard Baseball Team and the response from the SMU Women's Rowing Team.
Well, below you'll find Rolin's version. It's a combination of both Harvard's and SMU's. Just use your imagination...he pretty much does all the right moves. If you're put off by cute baby stretches, grunts, coughs or the occasional toot, then don't watch it :)
We swaddle him at night; in the morning, when we open up the swaddle, he goes through a series of stretches; almost like he is catching up on what he missed. This is all done with his eyes closed and can last 3-5 minutes! I don't know if all babies love stretching this much, but it's an adorable part of his morning wake-up routine.
In this video, I love when he finally opens his eyes and realizes I'm there, he looks at me as if to say, "Oh, have you been here the whole time?"
Also, the look on his face at the end, after passing some more morning gas, is priceless. It gets me every time!
3 comments:
Soooo adorable! I loved watching Scarlett's stretch routine after sleep - simply the best!
Guess I'll have to come spend the night so I can see this dance in person. Just want to hug and cuddle this little person!
Love!! He's so darn cute :-)
Post a Comment