I am happy to report my nails have gone nearly untouched for about two weeks now, and we're making good progress! The only time I've caught myself (so really, who's to say how many times I've slipped up and it's gone unnoticed) was last Wednesday when the newsletter I put together for work was due to go out and the program which we use to send it was experiencing technical difficulties. There are few things more irritating and nerve-racking than that.
It was Misters Pointer and Thumb, on both hands, that were the unfortunate victims of my anxiety about the newsletter being delayed.
Here are a few pictures, for good measure.

It may not look like much, but to see any white part of a nail on my hand is a rarity. As I said before, the only other time they've had much length was on my wedding day.Mom, I'll look for your check in the mail ;)
2 comments:
Way to go, Christine! Keep up the good work.
I am impressed! Hope you guys had fun with your IL visitors.
Post a Comment