Monday, December 14, 2009

Belated

Wow! I had no idea so many of you were waiting for a real post! We have quite a bit of information for a proper update, and I will do one before the new year!

In the wake of a crazy fall and fast start to December, I’ve managed to skip over posts for 2, nearly 3, very important birthdays. That doesn’t mean, however, I forgot them outside of the blogosphere!

Here we go:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

December 5

We couldn’t have made it through this last year without you, dad! A simple “thank you” doesn’t even begin to express my gratitude for you and all you do. I loved our dinner dates while I was in town for mom’s surgery and can’t wait to see you again. Here’s to a fabulous 62 years and many more. I love you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE my BRO!

December 8

Joe – Welcome to your mid-20s! It’s been fun to watch you graduate this year and pursue teaching as your profession. It’s wonderful to hear about your adventures in the schools and about how you genuinely love investing in the kiddos you’re responsible for teaching and coaching. We’ve all got our fingers crossed that you’ll land a full-time position soon!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMA!

December 17

This one is early, but why not hit all three of you at once! I love you, mom! From filling the RV with food before we moved in to listening to me express frustration as well as excitement during the move, we couldn’t have made it through this year without you, either. I am incredibly grateful to God for your early discovery, successful surgery and trouble-free recovery, and am thankful for the time I got to spend with you in November.

2 comments:

The Cox Trio said...

Thank you. My friend is back blogging and the world is well again... :-)

Maggie and Drew said...

I can never understand how you do all these December birthdays, and Christmas in the same month. You must stock pile gift ideas all year long! Thanks for making my Tuesday by posting a blog. Kak is in route to WA right now...should be interesting with her and your mom hanging out and getting ready for Christmas.