His procedure on Thursday was 2 hours and they're meeting back up on Monday to finish it. The doctor has been great to call and check on Justin as she knows he is in quite a bit of pain, and offered to make a call to the pharmacy if/when he needs more medication, be it day or night. Nice, huh? :) We think so!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear about Justin's teeth. Geeze, Chris, are you feeling a little overwhelmed? And perhaps a bit torn with both your mom and Justin?
You could say that. People keep telling me I look really pale and I've had a cold all week that won't go away. Not to mention the no appetite thing. I'm positive stress has a bit to do with it. HA! As for being torn, yes...I feel torn, but Justin is a trooper and couldn't be more supportive of me going to WA to be with mom now. That's just one of the many great things about him! He's practically urging me to go though we'll be apart for a few days AND Thanksgiving. He's my fav.
JJJJTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! OUCH! I cannot believe that story. My teeth hurt just thinking about poor Justin! We got back late Saturday, and obviously I missed a lot, so I am calling you tonight b/c we have a lot to catch up on. Loving you always Chrissy-K!
Post a Comment