I thought about you this morning when I heard the date. Know that we love you and Matt will always be with you.
You and your family have been in my thoughts all day. Can't believe it's been two years. What a loss.
Oh Matt. I miss him everyday.
thank you for your comment on our blog. You too have experienced the heartache and injustice of losing someone you love at such a young age. You are in our prayers as you remember the legacy that your brother left.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought about you this morning when I heard the date. Know that we love you and Matt will always be with you.
You and your family have been in my thoughts all day. Can't believe it's been two years. What a loss.
Oh Matt. I miss him everyday.
thank you for your comment on our blog. You too have experienced the heartache and injustice of losing someone you love at such a young age. You are in our prayers as you remember the legacy that your brother left.
Post a Comment