Here are some pics of our place. I wouldn't say I put on my best photography hat to take these pictures, and I'd given the cleaning lady the day off, so we ask that you keep an open mind while zooming in to see all the nooks and crannies :)
Watch it - Duffle the Bear is always on guard.
Can't beat butter-yellow counter tops. Holla!
All you green-thumbs...please send some good vibes to my little garden!
No, I don't know who it is on the screen. I was watching the CMT countdown :)
Looks good! I think I see a lot of green outside your windows--beats the heck out of a brick wall! I love keeping up with you guys on your blog, especially the childhood flashbacks. Makes me wonder if I was as good a parent as your parents were!
2 comments:
Looks good! I think I see a lot of green outside your windows--beats the heck out of a brick wall! I love keeping up with you guys on your blog, especially the childhood flashbacks. Makes me wonder if I was as good a parent as your parents were!
It looks like you are pretty settled in. I can't wait to see it in person!!
Post a Comment