Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frighful. Seriously.

I arrived safely in Seattle last night, and thanks to Miss Linsley, got back to our [no-one-wants-it] apartment -- arriving just in time, it seems. Seattle receive more snow today than it has in nearly a decade, they say, and they city has nearly come to a halt. Last night was so chilly here I wore sweats, a t-shirt, sweatshirt and two pairs of socks topped with an extra blanket to bed, and still think I got frostbite on my nose.

At lease it's not as cold here as it is in Grandview! Though they didn't get much snow, Gtown was down to 17 last night. Burrr.

Here is a picture of the deck at my office. Normally you would see Puget Sound and the Qwest Field parking lot... you can barely make out one of the cranes on the dock.


















And here is a picture out the window at our apartment.















Our office closed at noon today and snow continued to fall. We'll see how things go tomorrow!

No comments: