I have finally made it back to Washington and am hanging out at SeaTac waiting for my lovely wife to get off work. Luckily I have my bags as well, being as the baggage carousel broke down after only two bags made it down. Mine was one of the two! There is a mob of people angrily awaiting their bags and I fear there might be a riot soon. I might riot with them, just for fun.
I've been talking with some of my friends and it sounds like a lot of people are canceling their holiday plans because of the weather. Christine and I will be traveling down to San Jose this week but leaving most of our belongings in a very expensive storage unit in Lake Forest Park (our apartment).
Well, we will keep you all updated when/if things change (they will).
Merry Christmas,
Justin and Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment